Donnerstag, 16. April 2015

Three new buildings and the next 35L$-items

There are three new buildings in my stores, each one for my medieval lines.

First one is a gate building for my viking line:
There is one small watchtower just for defending the settlement against intruders and a large one where your guards may rest a while.

The second one is a farmbuilding for my medieval line also matching to Ireth' coming pirates sim.
It offers you a kitchen complete with an oven and a sitting group for four persons, a restroom, a small barn/stable and an outdoor toilet.
You may save:
- 5 prims deleting the toilet
- 4 prims deleting the oven
- 2 prims deleting the sitting group
Further you may retexture every rooms inner walls and/or floors.



The third one is a residential building for my Blackmoore Castle I neglected for longer time.
It offers you four equal rooms you may use f.e. for a living room and a kitchen downstairs and two restrooms on the second floor.
You may retexture the inner walls and floors of every room seperately.

For the next round of the 35L$-Sunday I've something new for you: I start a Gorean clothing line.


Outfit one is for your northern bonds during the summer made of light-grey linen. Other colours will follow shortly.

Outfit two is made of light-grey fur and consits of a ripped shirt and a skirt with two pockets.


Both outfits come a rigged mesh in five standard sizes with skirt-alpha.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen